EFA's 2014 Special General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 10th June, at:
- 19:00 AEST (NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS)
- 18:30 ACST (SA, NT)
- 17:00 WST (WA)
This Meeting will be held via IRC.
This meeting will consider the following matters:
1. Updated financial records for the 2012-2013 financial year.
2. The establishment of a working group to review the engagement of Halden Burns and the terms of reference for this working group.
3. Other business: the board will provide some information about potential fundraising and research initiatives and potential changes to the organisation's structure that are being considered.
- Profit and Loss statement for the 2012-2013 financial year [PDF, 5KB]
- EFA Balance Sheet: 30th June 2013 [PDF, 35KB]
- Supporting statement from the Treasurer [PDF, 187KB]
- Draft Terms of Reference for the Halden Burns Working Group [PDF, 303KB]
Members are invited to direct any feedback relating to the Terms of Reference to [email protected], prior to the date of the Special General Meeting.
To access the AGM IRC channel, please join the Freenode network (chat.au.freenode.net) using an IRC client and join #EFA; or alternatively go to the following URL:
1. Enter a 'nick' (username). Please use your full name.
2. Enter #EFA in the 'Channel' field and click 'Connect'.
You should then be taken into the SGM Channel.
Any queries should be directed to [email protected]
If you are unable to attend, but wish to appoint a proxy, please do so prior to the start of the meeting using the form below.
- Proxy Form [TXT, 2KB]